When I heard that my family was getting a box of peaches a week from Georgia for part of this summer, I got incredibly excited! Obviously, I immediately started looking up recipes. After noting a number of tasty-looking dessert recipes, I was intrigued to see a recipe for a peach pizza. I love a good sweet-and-savory combo, so I added it to my list of things to try!
After testing out a variety of delicious dishes, my family’s favorite – BY FAR – was this incredible summer peach pizza. I think I have made it three or four times this summer now!
A few of the other things I tried include:
- Grilled Peaches with Maple Honey Mascarpone (quite good)
- Peach Crisp and Peach Cobbler (classic and delicious!)
- Peach Bread Pudding with Bourbon Caramel (whew, was the Bourbon strong! Next time I would probably pull back on that a bit!)
- Peach Lemonade (tasty and refreshing!)
- Peach-Brie-Caramelized Onion-Honey-Thyme Panini (Super delicious! I made about twelve of these, for myself and my family, over the last few weeks. Camembert also works great for this!)
If you’re interested in the recipes for any of the items listed above, feel free to comment or send me a message! Still, as I said, the Peach Pizza recipe you will find below is the true standout of my peach-recipe-filled summer. This recipe was adapted from Love and Olive Oil, and they have a bunch of other fantastic-looking recipes which I plan to continue testing out myself – I encourage you to check them out too! I hope you enjoy this delicious peach pizza!
Leave a Reply